Dear Community Partner,
I’m excited to let you know we have a new venue for Generations of Pride this year on Friday, May 10th, 2019! The event will be held at Boerner Botanical Gardens – 9400 Boerner Drive, Hales Corners. This year funds raised from Generations of Pride will support the St. Luke’s South Shore Aurora Physical Therapy Department to fund an ADA bathroom which will serve the following purposes:
- Serve as a therapeutically appropriate bathroom for patients.
- Provide patients with the opportunity to practice activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a structured and safe environment after illness or injury as inpatient or outpatient.
- Allow patients to rehab in an environment similar to their home, which includes a tub/shower, toilet, and sink/vanity.
There are several ways YOU can support the event:
- Attend the event – Tickets are $100 each or a reserved table of ten for $1,250. Enjoy dinner, silent auction and live entertainment! Simply register for the event by contacting Meredith Londo at email@example.com or call 414-649-4592. You may also visit the website at GENERATIONS OF PRIDE for information or to register.
- Sponsorship – There are various levels of sponsorship opportunities – place an ad in the program book for as little as $50! Please see attached document.
- Donate a silent auction item – No donation is too small. Do you have an unused timeshare or tickets you’re willing to donate? Are you an independent consultant for Scentsy, Norwex, Mary Kay, etc.? Interested in creating a themed basket? Help support a great cause and get your name out there! ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE. All silent auction donations must be turned in no later than April 16th to be included in the pre-bidding auction with the attached form listing the monetary value.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or for more information.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Foundation Development Coordinator, Aurora Health Care Foundation
Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore
2900 West Oklahoma Avenue, Suite 506
Milwaukee, WI 53215