Sheridan’s Boutique Hotel & Cafe

Contact: Jane Schilz
Work 5133 S. Lake Drive Cudahy WI 53110 Work Phone: 414-747-9810 Work Fax: 414-747-9815 Website: Sheridanhouseandcafe.com

Biography

Photo of Sheridan’s Boutique Hotel & Cafe

SHERIDAN’S definitely has historical appeal. In 1920, it was “The Sheridan Hotel” and “Palm Gardens” tavern.  In 1968, it was remodeled and named “The Fountain Blue.”  In 2007, the name “Sheridan’s” was revived by proud new owners, Lee Barczak and Jane Schilz.  The building underwent a complete renovation to create this stylish twelve guest room boutique hotel and café for all to enjoy.

Connections Business Directory | Leaflet | Wikimedia

5133 S. Lake Drive Cudahy WI 53110